About the FNF Thames Valley Branch
- There is no formal membership, but we expect those who we help:
- to be a member of FNF national
- be nice to other branch members who you meet or email, treat them as you would like to be treated
- remember we discuss difficult subjects. When stressed we all sometimes say or write things that we later regret. Please keep this in mind and be kind to others
- The branch is run by a small committee who we call the senate
- The senate communicate with FNF national
- Any communication with a senate member will be shared with all of the senate
- The Branch constitution adopted at the AGM of 31 October 2011
- The following committee was elected on 1 November 2021:
- Chair — Narinder Singh Basra
- Treasurer — Patrick Graydon
- Secretary — Giuseppe Trerotoli
About this web site
This web site will set a session cookie in your web browser. This is necessary to help the web site give you a time coherent experience; mainly relating to filling in the Enquiry form. This cookie will be forgotten by the server when unused for about 25 minutes.
Standard Apache Web Server Log files are kept and might be looked at. These store: date/time; URL visited & your IP address.
The mail lists keep a note of when you were subscribed,
any preferences that you might have set, standard mail server logs (date/time, where message recieved
from and sent to).
The mail software does not add a Mail beacon, or similar, and so does not track when/if you read emails from the list.