About the FNF Thames Valley Branch
- The Branch constitution adopted at the AGM of 31 October 2011
- The following committee was elected on 16 November 2015:
- Chair — Arthur Vered
- Treasurer — Glyn Wisdom
- Secretary — Alain Williams
- Maintain family law wiki — Richard Stone
- Librarian — Narinder Singh Basra
About this web site
This web site will set a session cookie in your web browser. This is necessary to help the web site give you a time coherent experience; mainly relating to filling in the Enquiry form. This cookie will be forgotten by the server when unused for about 25 minutes.
Standard Apache Web Server Log files are kept and might be looked at. These store: date/time; URL visited & your IP address.
The mail lists keep a copy of all emails sent to the list, when you were subscribed,
any preferences that you might have set, standard mail server logs (date/time, where message recieved
from and sent to).
The mail software does not add a Mail beacon, or similar, and so does not track when/if you read emails from the list.